PeckerwoodJuly 30, 2011
Full moon tonight?August 1, 2011
But never actually come close to reality?
Well, behold below a series of promises that actually speak of true friendship.
No cutesy little smiley faces on this card-
Just the stone cold truth of our great friendship.
1. When you are sad — I will jump on the person who made you sad
like a spider monkey jacked up on mountain dew.
2. When you are blue — I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3. When you smile — I will know you are plotting something that I must be involved in.
4. When you are scared — I will rag on you about it every chance I get.
5. When you are worried — I will tell you horrible stories about how much Worse it could be until you quit whining.
6. When you are confused — I will use little words.
7. When you are sick — Stay away from me until you are well
Again. I don’t want whatever you have.
8. When you fall — I will point and laugh at your clumsy butt.
9. This is my oath…. I pledge it to the end. ”Why?” you may ask.
by Mark Alan Keyser
I found this poem and wanted to share it
”Because…you are my friend”.